DOUBLE BONUS!!

DOUBLE BONUS!!
Double Trouble??

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Convincing Cary to try for #2

I wonder if Cary wishes he never said this. "Once Rylan consistently sleeps through the night ... no more 5:30 am wake up calls (cries), he'll consider trying for number two." That was August. The next month as a gift for my very BIG birthday Nana and Grandpa flew out to take care of Rylan for a week so Cary and I could celebrate somewhere together. Why we did not pick a beach destination? I do not know! We booked a trip to do some 'Adventure' Rock Climbing in Red Rocks, NV- about 25 minutes from the Vegas strip. Cary got busy putting together a tic list of climbs we 'may' have gotten up in our pre baby life. I figured since Cary likes to put me on the sharp end and I was a couple days late for my period and since I had some tests in the drawer from pre Rylan days. I'd take a test. Being that we did it like maybe once??? I was super surprised to see 2 VERY pink lines. Pregnant? Really??



No comments:

Post a Comment