DOUBLE BONUS!!

DOUBLE BONUS!!
Double Trouble??

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling pretty darn sick..what is up?

The week after our climbing trip, which by the way involved a lot of sleeping in and a much more mellow climbs, I started feeling nauseous. Not just a little nausea but full on- all day- kissing the porcelain god nausea. I was sick when I was pregnant with Rylan but this was INSANE!


I went to my first prenatal appointment. The doctor gave me an ultrasound while talking about how she was more shocked when she found out her twins were boys than when she found out she was having twins. Maybe this distracted her but she reported to me heartbeat looks strong, BABY looks great! Estimated due date May 24th.

hmm why was I so sick? Maybe I was having a girl?


Cary's Commentary:

Our climbing trip to Red Rocks, NV was fun, and in some ways a repeat of our 2009 Yosemite trip. Both times, we had recently learned that Sara was pregnant, and thus I could'nt throw her on the sharp end to lead those scary 5.10+ pitches up high.....So it was one me to take the sharp end again.

The crux moment of the week was when we were about 8 pitches up on a Red Reds classic moderate, Chrimson Chrysalis. It was late afternoon, and the wind picked up to turn a hot day into a cold afternoon.....With about 800 feet of air under our feet, ropes getting tangled, and thoughts of rappelling down in the dark trying to find rap stations we called it a day.....Sara's pregnant...WTF are we doing up here!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment