DOUBLE BONUS!!

DOUBLE BONUS!!
Double Trouble??

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally A Ray of Sunshine!

A few days after the amnio we got the initial results that can tell you if babies have any of the most common disorders like Downs. Our Babies were healthy. OMG what a relief!


AND the best part ... they are GIRLS!!




For Cary he had visions of excel spreadsheets and expenses doubling, fashion, weddings etc.

I was pretty excited! The Hayes boy streak has been broken! Cary has one brother, his father has a brother, I think his grandfather also just had brothers. Now there is not just one girl but TWO!


Cary's Commentary:


The good news of the amnio results was much needed.


When they told us they were girls, I nearly fell out of my chair again. I had this 30 second flash in my brain that consisted of comparing costs of boys to girls in an Excel spreadsheet. Not sure why, its just what hit me. I was thinking about schools, clothes, shoes, make-up, weddings, the whole bit.....Funny. I was happy. I will likely be a very overprotective dad to these ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment