DOUBLE BONUS!!

DOUBLE BONUS!!
Double Trouble??

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My New Address



We decided to go in at around 26 weeks. ( 26 weeks 3 days) after the 3 day weekend. I brought my laptop and very big wacom tablet so I could work here during some of the time babies are not being monitored. There was no desk in the room so Cary did a quick trip to Ikea, bought me a desk, and built it. I had my first NST. Babies are squirmers and don't seem to like the monitors, they actually try to kick them off. I don't blame them space is limited in there and we are encroaching on their digs. The plan is to monitor 3x a day and try to get an hour reading--- though it ends up being about 1.5 hours to get them on and keep them on. I do one session around 7:30 am, next at 2:30pm and last around 9:30pm. Here I am the first day the first session literally being strapped in.




No comments:

Post a Comment