DOUBLE BONUS!!

DOUBLE BONUS!!
Double Trouble??

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Slumber Party

The weekend after I went inpatient Cary and Rylan came up to spend the night. The hardest part about this stay is being away from my family. Rylan is 20 months old and he is developing so many new words and such a personality, I just hate missing it. Though I have to say he has given Cary a bit of a hard time. I think it's partly him acting up because mammas not around and partly this new testing phase he is in ...pre cursor to the terrible twos? There is a sofa bed couch ( just a single ) in the room for Cary and we brought a pac n play for Rylan. Even through we dimmed the lights and were very quiet when we put him down, he spent and hours pushing his head into the netting on the pac n play and quietly watching mom and dad. We finally moved the pac n play in the shower and he fell right to sleep.
I got through the first week. All the nurses and doctors have been great. I do get a 6:30 am doctor wake up call which is not fun. Sometimes the monitor session takes until 11 pm and I wish I was getting a little more sleep. I guess I am in training for when twins are home and I will get NO sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment